Saturday, October 13, 2012

New York

New York has been interesting. Have mostly only seen the inside of a toilet bowl. Whatever I picked up on that last day in San Francisco, it was nasty. I was very worried I was going to have to discover what non-evidence based healthcare was like at a doctor's or hospital.

Am now well enough to move around slowly and having small meals. Hoping tomorrow I will actually see some of New York Comic Con, and the day after see some more of New York when not completely dazed and dehydrated. I'm nearby central park at least, it'd be cool to see more of it.

Had to organise heading to San Diego next to visit friends today.

Hopefully you can all see this screenshot clearly. This is the airline booking website.

The first flight on the list is basically ideal. Just the pricing of the economy lines of tickets vs. the "first class special" ticket had me amused.

I went the first class. Because I can, and also because I'm pretty sure once my baggage gets taken into account, it'll be less than $100 difference. It's also partly... the reaction American's have to me in fancier places than I should be? It's pretty funny.

No idea where I'm heading after San Diego. I don't really have any plans. Head back up towards Oregon maybe? I really liked Oregon and didn't see enough of it the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment